Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! WILL YOU…PROTECT THIS HOUSE?!
The Key Account Executive will be responsible for sales to Key accounts belongings to Buying Groups, in Belgium, The Netherlands and Luxembourg region. This position represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
• Coordinates the involvement of company teammates, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
• Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
• Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year periods.
• Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
• Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
• Achieves assigned sales targets in designated key accounts.
• Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
• Achieves strategic customer objectives defined by company management.
• Completes strategic customer account plans that meet company standards.
• Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
• Model the behaviors reflected in the UA Way: Walk with a Purpose; Be Humble, Stay Hungry; No One Person is Bigger than the Brand – Team; Integrity
Education and/or Experience: include but are not limited to the following:
• Bachelor's degree and 6 or more years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and related experience
• At least 4 years (national or international) Key Account Management experience from within the Sporting Goods industry.
Other Skills and Abilities: include but are not limited to the following:
• Demonstrated successful track record and progression in a sales environment.
• A self-starter who can demonstrate the drive and ambition that fits with the UA culture and pace of change!
• Excellent Excel spreadsheet skills with an analytical mind coupled with the ability to interpret data and make recommendations based on their analysis.
• PowerPoint presentation skills and the ability to deliver strong presentations to small groups (1:1 and groups)
• Able to demonstrate strong negotiation skills
• Strong Interpersonal skills & demonstrable track record of good relationship building
• Ability to work cross-functionally with other areas of the business such as marketing, customer service & logistics.
• Fluent in Dutch and English is a must.
Under Armour is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to diversity in the workplace. We encourage qualified diverse candidates to apply. Under Armour does not discriminate against any candidate on the basis of race, gender, disability, religion, national origin, age, or any other protected category.